NEW PRICES Altura and Brompton luggage, seatposts and tools

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
All luggage items are in very good condition with little use - just surplus to requirements.

Altura rack-bag, expandable with side pockets. Complete with shoulder strap. £10.00 SOLD

Altura bar-bag with new clear map case. Complete with shoulder strap. Requires Rixen & Kaul KlikFix fitting (not included but readily available for not a lot of money) £10.00 SOLD

Brompton "pocket bag" - the little sack that dangles from the saddle. As new. £10.00
Brom-pocket.jpg

Brompton large rack bag, with zipped top and shoulder strap. As new (I've not even fixed it to my Brompton) Retail is £74. £48.00 NOW £40 SOLD

Seatposts - all 27.2mm and do not fit the bikes I am now using, all fit any saddle with standard rails.

Tito Titanium as new in original bag (I bought it and fitted it but rode no more than 20 miles before changing the bike) £60.00 NOW £45
Ti-seatpost.jpg

These are really clever . . . .

Seatpost that has an in-built floor pump (Presta or Schraeder) - take the seatpost out of the bike, with saddle-attached, open the foot and pull out the flexible connector hose to pump the tyre (using the saddle as the pump handle) Brilliant - no need for a pump attached to the frame - not much heavier than a regular seatpost - fits any saddle rails.

One in silver finish £12.00 SOLD

One in black, with a few scratches £10.00 SOLD

Park Tool Allen Key wall mount holder £7.00 - NOW £5 SOLD

All items for collection from Stratford-upon-Avon - or posted at cost.

Please PM if interested.

Rob

Attachments

• altura-rack.jpg
    altura-rack.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 4
  • altura-bar.jpg
    altura-bar.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Brom-rack.jpg
    Brom-rack.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Pumpseatpost-silver.jpg
    Pumpseatpost-silver.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 3
  • Pump-seatpostBlack.jpg
    Pump-seatpostBlack.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Park-Allenkey.jpg
    Park-Allenkey.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
A few items sold - revised prices on others.

Top Bottom