Altura night vision evo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
If anyone finds an on-line bargain for the above please can you post a link here for me please,i'm after the jacket in black xxl.:thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Bloody eck you lot are quick :biggrin:
I really would prefer the Evo as i live in a small village and all my rides are down pitch black lanes so need the extra visibility the Evo offers,cheers for the links so far,much appreciated :thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just be warned Chris that the Evo's come up pretty generous in their sizes. I had a large which I sold recently and had to get a medium size.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Just be warned Chris that the Evo's come up pretty generous in their sizes. I had a large which I sold recently and had to get a medium size.
I tried an xl on at our local go-outdoors and it came just a bit to short on the sleeves and a bit tight round the shoulders when i mimicked the drop position (so glad no-one was watching :blush: ) so i think i need to try an xxl first before buying,they did'nt have any there for me to try that day.
cheers for the info mate,greatfully recieved :thumbsup:
Only looking for the black cos my road bike is bright yellow so black would be a bit more subtle in the looks dept :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I tried an xl on at our local go-outdoors and it came just a bit to short on the sleeves and a bit tight round the shoulders when i mimicked the drop position (so glad no-one was watching :blush: ) so i think i need to try an xxl first before buying,they did'nt have any there for me to try that day.
cheers for the info mate,greatfully recieved :thumbsup:
Only looking for the black cos my road bike is bright yellow so black would be a bit more subtle in the looks dept :whistle:

All I can say then Chris is that you're a big lad...

The black looks really good. It's what I went for. Really don't like looking like a bag of custard like most people do in hi-viz.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
All I can say then Chris is that you're a big lad...

The black looks really good. It's what I went for. Really don't like looking like a bag of custard like most people do in hi-viz.
6'3 mate and quite well built :blush:
pretty much all my riding gear is black,that way i can wear it with both the road bike and my mtb too without looking like a colour explosion,i brought a Karrimor hivis style yellow jacket for last winter because of how dark it is round here but what with the Evo's added visibility that'll be banished to the cupboard now never to see the light of day again :hello:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
6'3 mate and quite well built :blush:
pretty much all my riding gear is black,that way i can wear it with both the road bike and my mtb too without looking like a colour explosion,i brought a Karrimor hivis style yellow jacket for last winter because of how dark it is round here but what with the Evo's added visibility that'll be banished to the cupboard now never to see the light of day again :hello:

You should get the night vision longs as well. They compliment the jacket well... one looks lit up like the proverbial chrimble tree in that get up.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
You should get the night vision longs as well. They compliment the jacket well... one looks lit up like the proverbial chrimble tree in that get up.
I think the jacket will do for now,too close to crimbo for my liking.Already got the kids telling me what they want :biggrin:

Top Bottom