Alzheimer's Test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
I was emailed the below. I thought it was rather funny and thought I'd share!

Alzheimer's Test

How fast can you guess these words and fill-in the blanks?

1. _ _NDOM

2. F_ _K

3. P_N_S
4. PU_S_

5. S_X

6. BOO_S

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Answers:

1. RANDOM

2. FORK

3. PANTS

4. PULSE

5. SIX

6. BOOKS

You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?
You do NOT have Alzheimer's
You are a Pervert!!

Well, I don't find it funny. Oh all right, to be more accurate, I did find the test funny, but the allusion to Alzheimers disease isn't - not for those who have experience of it...

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Well, I don't find it funny. Oh all right, to be more accurate, I did find the test funny, but the allusion to Alzheimers disease isn't - not for those who have experience of it...

Well for that I apologise. I can't see what connection it does have to Alzheimers to be honest, but the test itself is funny.

Well for that I apologise. I can't see what connection it does have to Alzheimers to be honest, but the test itself is funny.
That's the point. The joke has nothing to do with Alzheimer's, so preferably that word shouldn't be in the thread title nor in the OP. Ageist humour is not a bad thing sometimes, but I wish people would stop frivolously associating Alzheimer's with the 'Victor Meldrew' type of comedy.

Other than that, I don't particularly feel in the 'lighten up' mood, sorry. But I will say what I guessed, once I realised what was expected of the results. For #3 I had PINTS, #4 I had PURSE, #6 I had BOOTS, all innocent enough!

Noodley

Other than that, I don't particularly feel in the 'lighten up' mood, sorry.

Really? I'd never have guessed...perhaps stick to more serious sections of the forum?

Really? I'd never have guessed...perhaps stick to more serious sections of the forum?
PURRRRLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE!!! I'm trying, but both my legs were giving me merry hell yesterday! (Sprained foot, old injury, one side, sprained thigh, new injury, other side :sad: :sad: :cry: ). Anyway I did answer the 'quiz' - sort of... ;)

Top Bottom