am i mad...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
I do a daliy commute of 44 ish miles my route this morning

and every morning ( return is the same)
Posting a link on your first post is a little off I think, so I wont be clicking it:thumbsup:
As everyone else has, i will too then^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nope not mad at all.
Know your route well as I follow it from Merstham to Croydon everytime I cycle back to Croydon from Brighton.
It's nice and flat as a pancake and fast in places too.
Ideal I would say.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Not mad if you enjoy it. I used to do a 48 mile commute -but I just couldn't do it daily as I found I was just too time constrained -but just as important, really tired! (3 small kids will do that to you). I used to do it only 2-3 times a week.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
22 flattish miles. Looks like you're averaging mid teens mph wise. Why not? How does it compare door-to-door time wise with other commuting methods?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
22 flattish miles. Looks like you're averaging mid teens mph wise. Why not? How does it compare door-to-door time wise with other commuting methods?

It's got to be quickerby bike as the majority of that route will be chokka with cars. It's even chokka on Saturdays let alone during weekday commutes.

OP
OP
Jdratcliffe

Jdratcliffe

door to door compared to the train/tube its about 20mins faster the reason the av speed is mid teens is down to the obscene amount of traffic lights and during the route cars are chokka ( i dont own a car due to cost and all my journeys better via train or bike, so cannot compare but i do pass and re pass alot of cars at the choke points.

Posting a link on your first post is a little off I think, so I wont be clicking it:thumbsup:
As everyone else has, i will too then^_^
+1

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
You are mad, cycling through brixton! that place is a nightmare.

I share part of your route (croydon to south streatham) (my short route that is)

Top Bottom