An apology.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My dear fellow CC'ers, I feel I owe you an apology for all the total twaddle I used to post.

I never realised how irritating it was to see post after post of pointless crap and would like to apologise to you all for wasting your time.

Quality not quantity shall be my motto from now on.

(It'll still be crap, but at least I'll stop to consider whether what I'm posting is actually worth reading rather than just posting the first thing which comes into my head).

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You mean we're not suposed to post twaddle??????

*erases all his previous posts*

I'd better apologise too then!!!

:smile:

badkitty said:
My dear fellow CC'ers, I feel I owe you an apology for all the total twaddle I used to post.

I never realised how irritating it was to see post after post of pointless crap and would like to apologise to you all for wasting your time.

Quality not quantity shall be my motto from now on.

(It'll still be crap, but at least I'll stop to consider whether what I'm posting is actually worth reading rather than just posting the first thing which comes into my head).

What twaddle!

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Lol!

One of the main things that attracted me to these forums in the first place is that most of what is posted is twaddle!

I love to have a place like this where I can come and post whatever I like, in an often meaningless and always light-hearted way!

Welcome to the Twaddlers :biggrin:

Consider yourself twaddled! :smile:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I thought the caff was for non bike related drivel - it's me speciality and I shall continue filling this section of cyberspace with as much nonsense as I can or until someone in charge tells me to stop!

Renard

I thought you were taking the piss :biggrin: I think I'd better apologise too.

If it was quality being posted it'd be a bit of slow forum :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I have to agree BK, most of your output is complete and utter twaddle and I, for one, am glad that you've come out. That is the first step to recovery and although you can never regard yourself as totally cured, it is at least a start.

Try to take a lesson from the more succinct and thoughtful, nay thought-provoking posters like what I am.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Is there a fundamental difference between the afroementioned 'twaddle' and 'drivel' ? Twaddle sounds like it could be sort of positive, but drivel sounds a bit negative... :smile:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
BK is probably the least proficient twaddler on here.

You need to brush up on your twaddling skills if anything my dear :smile:

Top Bottom