An appeal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

There are many people out there right now who are rattling the tin for this good cause, and that good cause, but I've had brought to my attention recently the plight of a local teenage girl (Gloucestershire) who in my opinion really does deserve better consideration that she is currently being given. Her name is Ayllah-Beau Foley, and her mother (Christine) has asked for sigs on an e-petition as she has hit a brick wall with the PCT to get an operation to sort it out and give her the ability to live as normal life as possible, and to offer her something which the very greater numbers of us take totally for granted, and that is the ability to eat.

It requires nothing more than a couple of minutes of your time to stand up and be counted (I don't do this very often, so please give it that time out of your day)

Ithinakyouverymuch

:smile:

The Petition

My 17 year old daughter has gastroparesis and is currently being tube fed into her bowel via pump 18 hrs a day. Our PCT has denied funding for an operation to fit a pacemaker to her stomach, which could get her stomach re-pumping directly and in turn allow her to eat and drink without vomitting. We are going to appeal their decision ..... Without this pacemaker She will need an operation for her Jejunostomy feeding tube to be replaced every 6-12 months .... Leaving her with a lifetime of operations . She is on endless medications and becoming increasingly depressed by her restricted life ........ Please sign in support of Ayllah-Beaus right to eat and drink.
Thank you Christine Foley .....

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...ebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Petition

OP
OP
Linford

Linford

When I say local, she was a couple of years below my youngest daughter in their school, so very local to me !

Top Bottom