Angry Birds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm playing it on Android, but presumably it's on the iPhone too... what a great waste of time!

angrybirds_big.jpg

Funtboy

It's the greatest game ever. End of story.

Shaun

Founder
I put mine down in favour of GeoDefence ... trying to complete all the HARD levels but have four of them I just cannot seem to get past.

I think there's a Christmas version of Angry Birds too in the App Store. :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Fragger? Cut the rope? Osmos? Fruit Ninja? Moron Test? Enigmo? Slice it? Fieldrunners?

Can you tell what I use my iPhone for mostly ... :thumbsup: :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 1267207"]
Can you get Repton for Android? Or Lemmings?
[/quote]
Don't get me back on Lemmings again!

When it first came out, somebody at work had a 'free' copy and about 40 of us installed it. Every evening after work for weeks, the sound of squeaking and exploding lemmings was echoing around our open-plan office. I can't remember how many editions of the game there were but I finished all of them up to 'Tribes' which I decided I didn't like.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Angry Birds Seasons is a Christmas Calendar - a new level unlocked at 8am GMT every day. Got 3 stars on every level so far, but today's is a right byatch.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Angry Birds Seasons is a Christmas Calendar - a new level unlocked at 8am GMT every day. Got 3 stars on every level so far, but today's is a right byatch.

It certainy is, 'twas late afternoon before that one was cracked :biggrin:

brokenbetty

Über Member
Finished angry birds the other day, now going back to get three stars on all the levels. Grrrrrr 10-8!

It's not as good as Moki though

Jezston

Über Member
[QUOTE 1267207"]
Can you get Repton for Android? Or Lemmings?
[/quote]

Oh great thanks now I have the Repton 3 theme stuck in my head.

Did diddle diddle dee
Diddle diddle dee
Diddlediddlediddlediddle dee
Diddlediddlediddlediddlediddle
Diddlediddlediddlediddle dee.

Top Bottom