Animation of simple graphics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Has anyone got a recommendation for a bit of, preferably free software to save me searching later this morning?
The images are simple graphics which I wish to sequence in an explanatory way - no Star Wars extravaganza stuff! :smile:

Would PowerPoint do? You don't have to use all the stupid noises and whizzy entrances...
(Not free, obviously, but I'm assuming that quite a few people have it - and you can save it as a slideshow that anyone can view with the free reader).

Melvil

If you want to do your own stuff, use Photoshop and then use the animations tab. It's dead simple to create animation with almost any graphic using 'tweening'. You'll create GIFs so it'll probably be a bit like the software that crazy mentions above, but in this case with the full graphical might of photoshop behind it.

Otherwise use powerpoint. Lots of standard animations and also the 'motion paths' set in custom animation. You can move lots and lots of individual items (and control lots of colours, movements - but not movements that require the graphic to rotate about its axes in a controllable way).

Anyway PM me if you want more info re the above.

Top Bottom