annoying cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hero of valour

...there's this early 40's couple who annoy the hell out of me when i run into them on my way to work....they basically move to the front of the lights, cycle off as quickly as humanly possible and then hold up everyone else....i then have to cycle around them at a time when the traffic allows only for them to do the same thing at the next set of lights (if we hit the same set again)....what do you say to these people???

400bhp

Guru
It was you in the other thread wasn't it. Go on fess up. :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
I have an annoying co*k on a fixed bike who I don't think has ever stopped at a red light in his life, at least not any time I've seen him :angry:
Then there is 'pavement boy' who I used to see every morning, despite the roads being virtually deserted at 5am :angry:

Only other one I see regularly is a guy that hops onto the pavement at the lights then back on the road 10 yards later :angry:

Pauluk

If you keep meeting at the next set of lights may be you don't need to over take them. If you were in a car doing the same thing you wouldn't be getting anywhere faster than anyone else you would be just using more petrol. :whistle:

...there's this early 40's couple who annoy the hell out of me when i run into them on my way to work....they basically move to the front of the lights, cycle off as quickly as humanly possible and then hold up everyone else....i then have to cycle around them at a time when the traffic allows only for them to do the same thing at the next set of lights (if we hit the same set again)....what do you say to these people???

If another cyclist ran into me, I think I might be the one who had a right to be feel annoyed.

:laugh:

Teuchter

Über Member
Ask why people like them always stop in front of people like you.

Or just get over it and enjoy the cycle regardless.

There's a constant flow of cyclists on the road on the way to my works, some are two abreast amongst the heavy traffic
holding me up ... and theres also pedestrians and more cyclists on the cycle path that runs parallel to the road also
holding me up.
So i take the mountain bike and do a warp factor 8 past the lot of them on the *grass* between road and cyclepath.

(Got to keep the offroad skills fresh until i hit the forest tracks again).:thumbsup:

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting

Hopefully they are annoying those tin boxes.:tongue:

Top Bottom