Another Cyclist Down - Oval, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackandblue

Cycled past two ambulances and a police car this morning eastbound on the A3 just before Oval tube station. Bloke being stretchered into the ambulance barechested.

Assumed to be cyclist as there was a rather expensive looking bike leaned against railings which looked odd as it wouldn't be a place I'd recommend leaving a bike of that apparent value.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Blackandblue said:
Cycled past two ambulances and a police car this morning eastbound on the A3 just before Oval tube station. Bloke being stretchered into the ambulance barechested.

Assumed to be cyclist as there was a rather expensive looking bike leaned against railings which looked odd as it wouldn't be a place I'd recommend leaving a bike of that apparent value.

I arrived at the scene about 30secs after the ambulance. Cyclist was conscious, but immobile. There was a Focus bike leant against the railings and this appeared to be his.

I have no idea of the cause, but I hope he makes a full recovery.

OP
OP
Blackandblue

Blackandblue

Origamist said:
I have no idea of the cause, but I hope he makes a full recovery.

Ditto. It was a little weird. There was no obvious vehicle nearby that might have been involved so possibly either a hit and run or an accident that didn't involve a vehicle.

Top Bottom