Another down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
I don't see many cyclists on the way to work - Maybe 3 on a good day.
Anyway big traffic jam around town this morning which is strange. At the front is a Car with back window broken, cyclist and policeman holding the bike. They all looked ok but it loked like it's happened on the horrible junction in Harborne where no-body seems to know to give way to vehicles turning right (it's the only junction layout like this I have ever seen) and what usually happens is cars etc carry on as they should going right and someone pulls out (some woman did it to me last week luckily i was going slowish due to traffic levels)

The Rookie

Back window broken, a mate did that recently to a BMW 3 series when he found while he could keep up going downhill he couldn't stop as fast without doing an overlarge stoppie, the helmet saved him from serious injury but he had a few cuts from the base of the window.

Simon

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Will1985 said:
Which one? Top of Harborne Park Road at the junction with High Street?

Yep - There used to be a pub there and it's where they are building and thus have taken over half the bus lane - It's been going on for well over a year

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Saw her today with hubby - assume it was the "get back on your bike" commute !

Seeing how they tackled the junction though it won't be long before it happens again.

Top Bottom