Another incident in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Molecule Man

I hate to be the one to mention this first, but it looks like another cyclist has gone down in London. At St. George's Circus there was someone being attended to by paramedics and stretchered off, with a bike by the side of the road, and a bus right behind. Not obvious how serious or what had happened.
I've never been that close to a road incident, really shook me up.

Tynan

Veteran
where's that?

saw someone on a stretcher with oxygen this morning near Mile End, car stopped but nothing else so i think a ped, god knows why the roads aren't littered with them the way they step out into the road

Origamist

Legendary Member
Tynan said:
where's that?

saw someone on a stretcher with oxygen this morning near Mile End, car stopped but nothing else so i think a ped, god knows why the roads aren't littered with them the way they step out into the road

SE1 - Southwark.

My boss was hit by a mini-cab there a couple of years ago. Lots of A roads converge at St George's Circus RaB and it's best avoided, IMO.

OP
OP
M

Molecule Man

It was at the end of the bus lane from Elephant and Castle heading towards Waterloo. It's usually okay in that direction. My assumption is that the stopped bus was involved, but it wasn't at all obvious what had happened. The road was closed for a long time afterwards for investigation.

Top Bottom