Any company you refuse to use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Amazon have just made my list of refuse to use.
Sick to death of sorting out their continuous signing me up for Prime.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Recently had a problem ordering a kitchen bin from Groupon. Wanted to have it delivered to SWMBO. Options for title is Mr or Ms. Typed in address of her company on business park and it came up repeating name of road not name of company. No option to change address. After speaking on live chat the only option was to cancel order and re-order. Re-order came up exactly the same. Still no new address option. Same advice. Cancel and re-order. So cancelled but now told they could only give credit. I spoke to someone after 35 mins on phone and given same choice cancel get credit to my account. I told them to cancel payment (luckily PayPal) as if I cannot set an accurate delivery address I will never use them.
That evening got Black Friday offers.

Gary E

Veteran
Yodel! Had issue after issue with these bunch of %*&@
This also now includes Wiggle as for some reason they seem to use these cowboys all the time now.
This is a £900 Turbo Trainer left in plain view of a busy road. It was clearly marked "signature required"...
IMG_2202.JPG

The bell (in the picture) works fine and we were in all day. No idea what time it was delivered but I noticed it when I went out to put something in the bin, mid afternoon.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Yodel! Had issue after issue with these bunch of %*&@
This also now includes Wiggle as for some reason they seem to use these cowboys all the time now.
This is a £900 Turbo Trainer left in plain view of a busy road. It was clearly marked "signature required"...
View attachment 445273
The bell (in the picture) works fine and we were in all day. No idea what time it was delivered but I noticed it when I went out to put something in the bin, mid afternoon.

Shocker, I tend to use the Collect+ service so it gets delivered to a shop a hundred yards away.

Gary E

Veteran
I would have but, as we were in anyway and as it required a signature, I thought it would be OK :sad:
I reckoned without Yodel's legendary capacity to screw up everything they touch!
I'm now sat in all day waiting for a collection (the trainer was faulty) and, as it's Yodel again, I'm probably going to have to sit on the front doorstep to prevent them doing the patented Yodel "sprint up the drive/knock lightly on door/ run like the wind and say nobody was in" routine!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I would have but, as we were in anyway and as it required a signature, I thought it would be OK :sad:
I reckoned without Yodel's legendary capacity to screw up everything they touch!
I'm now sat in all day waiting for a collection (the trainer was faulty) and, as it's Yodel again, I'm probably going to have to sit on the front doorstep to prevent them doing the patented Yodel "sprint up the drive/knock lightly on door/ run like the wind and say nobody was in" routine!

farksticks....

classic33

Leg End Member
Print a "At least smile for the camera" sign, and place it where it can't be missed.

Top Bottom