Any Recumbent Trikers in Northwest England?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joggerdude

I was wondering how many trikers are local to me?
I live between Ormskirk and Southport and have been told about the odd triker in the area (but then we trikers are usually bit odd).

I'd like to hear from any of these shy and relusive creatures, and would be interested in getting some rides organised.

Joggerdude
(Catrike Pocket)

Fiona N

Veteran
I'm a Kendal-based Windcheetah rider and there's another in the area plus a couple of Greenspeeders too ;)

rob g

I'm in Southport, but out as often as I should be on the recycled tricycle (have a look at the BHPC forum if you want any more details on how I built a leaning delta trike out of carbon :tongue:), and my carbon homebuilt lowracer Obsidian (black and as heavy as a rock*, for those not of a geological pursuasion) is languishing in the shed unloved.

I've seen a triker going down my road a couple of times, Jogger - was that you ? Bispham Road in Southport. If it wasn't, there's another 3 wheeler about somewhere ....

PS fairly new to this forum and tend to lurk, but on various homebuilt recumbents for the last 6 years or so.

PPS if you are a geologist, you will know that obsidian is a volcanic glass. Carbon fibre - glass ? Glass fibre ?Oh, well, I didn't say it was good ...

I've got a Greenspeed Anura trike but in my present state of fitness (lol) Southport too far for me. Am slow up hills - and down them! The Anura is a trike for pootling around on or probably touring too. I'm NE

Pressed return by mistake and hadn't finished the message I'm NE Warrington. There is an ICE Explorer NT in Boothstown and some friends of his have an ICE tandem. There are also a couple of Windcheetahs in the Warrington area.

Top Bottom