Anybody drunk yet ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazmercer

Well are ya ??

I am getting there, then I thought Ooooo what a nice day for a ride. The look my wife gave me could've killed a Roman Legion..

Hope everyone is having a great day !!

Slowgrind

Saving my two draught guinness for this evening!

Noodley

Have not had anything yet, but the white wine is nicely chilled now so it would be rude not to open it ;)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
gazmercer said:
Well are ya ??

I am getting there, then I thought Ooooo what a nice day for a ride. The look my wife gave me could've killed a Roman Legion..

Hope everyone is having a great day !!

You're a late starter.

I'm into phase two of the Xmas day binge.

Phase one started 08:00....

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm just starting to give a second bottle of wine the glad-eye, so I'll be joining you soon.....

postman

Legendary Member
Had a bottle of red wine with dinner .Now going to log off and have a turkey sandwich and a couple of whiskies .Present from the in -laws .

Didn't fancy a pig out this year .Just a little tipple .

yenrod

> Anybody drunk yet ??

Well I'm having troulbe spelling ! - seriousltY

D

Deleted member 1258

The first glass of wine went down this morning whilst I was cooking dinner, the second went down with my dinner, the last went down about half an hour ago. No I'm not pissed, just in a very jolly mood.

Plax

Guru
Nope, I spent Christmas Eve & Christmas morning with Mr Plax and we then went to our respective parents houses.

I don't go to his parents as it is extremely boring there. If I stay we have to sleep in separate bedrooms and have to remain tee total, they are well old fashioned - his dad is a retired headmaster and elder in the local church so they don't drink and spend Christmas sleeping in the chair after dinner and/or watching crap on telly. Mr Plax's brother always finds an excuse not to come home for Christmas so Mr Plax feels like he has to spend a few days with them.

I have to spend Christmas with my mother & stepfather, sister and grandparents and my mother is a bit too much. So he avoids coming, and I don't drink so that I can escape early evening time (wouldn't want the Guinea Pigs to starve after all :sad:. I have got several bottles of Baileys and Southern Comfort in the house but I can't be bothered so I'm sticking to tea.

Boxing Day I spend at my dads, so I'll probably stay the night there and get sloshed drinking all his beer.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I am :sad:, the first time in a long while. A couple of glasss of fizzy plonk at lunch time, a few bottles of Wold Top beers, followed by a glass of Blueberry Vodka, which kinda finished me off :biggrin:

blazed

220lb+
Soltydog said:
I am :sad:, the first time in a long while. A couple of glasss of fizzy plonk at lunch time, a few bottles of Wold Top beers, followed by a glass of Blueberry Vodka, which kinda finished me off :biggrin:
*cough* lightweight.

snorri

Legendary Member
No.
Had a long walk as roads barely safe for cycling, then a glass or two of whisky with a meal today, but I never think of Christmas as a time for drinking.
Saving the energy for New Year.:sad:

Top Bottom