Anybody got a tattoo and if so what

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

have you got.

Not got one myself as I have never saw or thought of anything I would want on my body for the rest of my life.

Always quite interested in what people have though.

:wacko:

Melvil

I think I'd only get a tattoo if I'd had a really life changing experience and wanted to record it...not sure what that life changing experience would be, though!

Slightly OT: I once read that Penn Julliette (of Magicians Penn and Teller) had a tattoo done every six weeks or so with an 'empty' needle (no ink). It left a slightly raised, slightly red design that naturally healed over time...so a kind of temporary tattoo (or scarification, to be more exact). That kind of thing sounds kind of cool.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I have 5. :wacko: so far.

I have a large spiders web, with spider on my right shoulder (sorry Chuffy)
Chinese symbol for male on my left shoulder
A swallow on my upper left shoulder
The Chinese symbol for different on my upper right shoulder
A celtic symbol which stretches from my lower left abdomen through to halfway down my left thigh.

I still have plans for 2 more. :smile:

cookiemonster said:
I have 5. :wacko: so far.

I have a large spiders web, with spider on my right shoulder (sorry Chuffy)
Chinese symbol for male on my left shoulder
A swallow on my upper left shoulder
The Chinese symbol for different on my upper right shoulder
A celtic symbol which stretches from my lower left abdomen through to halfway down my left thigh.

I still have plans for 2 more. :smile:

Are you a Sino-Celt ornithologist-cum-arachnaphile by any chance?

gavintc

Guru
Melvil said:
I think I'd only get a tattoo if I'd had a really life changing experience and wanted to record it...not sure what that life changing experience would be, though!

I got married for the 2nd time, 5 years ago and we both decided to mark it with a tat. Mine is on my lower back, well hidden and so far I have no regrets. I would not get another, but am quite pleased with my small piece of body art.

Top Bottom