Anybody interested??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Is there anybody out there in Plymouth / the South West who wants to team up to get some miles in. I`m happy on road, off road etc:becool:. Just sick to death of doing all my riding on my own, and all people I know who have bikes also have very healthy excuse books and consequently never go anywhere!!

cyclenic

Have you been up Haldon Woods, nr exeter. Thats lovely, even if you area on your own, you can while away hours up there, and not even notice how far you've gone, you can easilly clock up the miles up there.
Beautiful ;)

speccy1 said:
Simon

Is that one of your haunts then??

Yes i rode Haldon alot last summer .. sometimes on the dedicated tracks and sometimes just following the front wheel to see where it lead to

If you PM me your e-mail address i'l send you the 10 routes of Dartmoor which will be a bit closer to you

Simon

cyclenic

speccy have you got up haldon woods yet, i've just wrote on paddy's thread (do a seach on devon, it's the exmouth one) he's up for a ride. it would be good to get a load of us together.

paddy01

Yup I'm Devon based. Don't manage quite the miles you do but I do ride both MTB and Road (more road at the moment).

Would be happy to join in the fun.

I think Haldon has some work going on with the trails at the moment as they generally do during the 'off' season but I've not been up to check myself yet this year.

I'm not sure where people are based in Devon but Exeter being just at the end of the M5 might be a good setting off point for a road ride?

Probably best to start a thread with a specific date / ride type and start location in mind so people can look at their diaries etc.

Cheers

Paddy

Top Bottom