anyone got a cycle trailer i can borrow for a few days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
anyone got one i can borrow or rent for nominal fee? i'm in rossendale but can travel locally to scrounge. even a kiddie one would do.

my bikes don't have rack capabilities and i don't fancy p clips damaging my beautiful paintwork.

cheers

shaun

rich p

ridiculous old lush

longers

Legendary Member
If you don't get a better offer you would be very welcome to borrow my Mule.

I'd wait for a better offer though, not trying to put you off (much!) but I don't think it's suited to a three day tour.

Or stick bits of inner tube under the P clips?

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
cheers for the offers guys, i'm actually sorted now. i managed to find and buy a rack that fits to the seat post of my brommie, so i can stick my chrome bag on the rack instead of my back. god i love that bag, roomy and 1000000% waterproof. comfy enough on 100+ mile trips as well. i just didn't want to push my luck by using it for 3 days on the trot on a tour.

cheers

edit - the mule is a good price. if i can't manage with the 28 litres i have, i may get one for next time.

longers

Legendary Member
edit - the mule is a good price. if i can't manage with the 28 litres i have, i may get one for next time.

Glad you're sorted, you'd still be welcome to try mine before buying, and I would try it before buying with what you've got in mind. I reckon it's more of a happy shopper trailer than something for towing all day.

longers

Legendary Member
edit: Edinburgh Bike Co-Op used to sell one that looked more suitable but I can't find it on their website just now.

Top Bottom