Anyone planning a ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Hi, after being off the bike for 3 months due to trapped nerves i'm now feeling more confident of being able to get out on the bike without being in agony, so was wondering if anyone is planning a group ride in the not too distant future.

I am, on 7th June. If you feel up to 113 miles!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Plan your own, post it up and invite fellow CCers to join you ! :thumbsup: ... then you know how far the ride will be :bicycle: , the CAKE :hungry: stop(s) and any 'lumpy bits' in between :training: !

^_^

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
I must admit I am due to sort a ride out but have been struggling to find a suitable cake stop,theres not that many on my rides,actually i'm fairly sure there isn't one,off to check the maps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'll try and sort one out soon, if that's any help?
Fluffles and I were not far from you on Sunday.
We rode Sandy - Cardington - Southill - Upper Caldecote - Sandy.

Yup! And there is a lovely coffee stop there as well. If we take it from Bedford (the Priory Marina parking) and include a few loops we can increase the mileage to 30-35 possibly? Would that be any good Chris?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Can't make this Sunday (have to work booo hiss!!) but next Sunday I'm available.
And the one after.

No, me neither! I am doing a lovely 65m club ride to St Ives! :wub: Next Sunday I believe I am available, but the one after might be difficult for me. Now that I am looking my routes, I have a lovely one to Grafham Water as well! That would be a 40ish if we prefer! Can expand that one to 50ish also.. Up to you people!

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Well Jacqui and myself are certainly up for 35-50 miles a week sunday,we cant do this Sunday either, have family up.Really looking forward to getting back out on the bike. Since leaving my job and going self employed I have been flat out 7 days a week at work so any opportunity for a day off is very welcome, also physio is helping my trapped nerves issue too so hopefully a sign of things to come.

I can't do the following Sunday guys.. (as I said in my previous post, I could do today but can't do next! :sad:)
I can give you the route for Grafham Water, or the one around Cardington etc if you want!

Top Bottom