Anyone use Compact Flash cards?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
MY old Canon camera used compact flash memory cards, but it got dropped and broke and now I have a camera that uses SD. Before I chuck the old cards away, does anyone want them? One is 256mb, the other 128mb. Pretty small I know, and I think most people use SD these days, but if anyone wants them, PM me, first come first served. Shouldn't be anything wrong with them - if the camera hadn't got dropped, I'd be using it and them still....

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
well, that was quick! Cards on their way to one lucky forummer...

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
bobg said:
I've got the little reader thingy that plugs into usb if anybody wants it... I dropped the Canon... they're only made of jelly.

Mine was great until it fell off a chair onto a carpeted floor and dislocated the slidey lens cover that also acted as an on-switch - must have hit it at a freak angle. Was sorry to see it go, although the one I got instead is about half the size...

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I remember my Canon Powershot A520 being pretty solid (although I can't remember if suffering any serious falls either).

I do have a Nikon F3HP that looks as though it could be used to club a tiger into submission, and still work faultlessly afterwards...

My Kodak DC2 took them but it got stolen; I made the mistake of leaving my mum in the flat, she fell asleep on the couch but the with the window open. It had to be spiderman to have got there and it was a window to an internal courtyard, so it was probably another resident. I guess I should of phoned the cops (the Garda) but I was too busy packing to leave the country.

Top Bottom