Anyone watch "Top Gear"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brockers

I can't believe I missed it. I think there was something about racing bicyclists on ITV4 at the same time, and then I opened a bottle of Pinot Noir and spent a sad couple of hours trying to type supposedly witty repostes to posts on this forum. iPlayer here I come!

Note to self: Must. Get. A Life

Arch

Married to Night Train
It was great. A return to the sort of nonsense I like, and which has been missing in recent episodes.

I knew, as soon as he started the chip pan, what would happen, but it was still a hilarious sight.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"Scum class" - only TG could get away with it! :laugh:

And the 'working classes' taking a dump hanging off the back of the carriage...

Incidentally, don't worry if you missed it - check the listings. I think it's repeated twice over the following week, so you can catch up easily enough.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
It was funny, but spoilt by the bad editing and continuity when the "trains" kept changing tracks.
And does the CG Railway run their trains on the opposite to National Rail ?

HytuneMotorsport

I never miss an episode of Top Gear, its one of them shows that you mustn't take seriously, thats the best way to enjoy it!

was crying with laughter when James and Richard were bickering over the tannoy!!!:laugh:

I wonder what they will come up with next!!!!

:tongue:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It was funny, but spoilt by the bad editing and continuity when the "trains" kept changing tracks.
And does the CG Railway run their trains on the opposite to National Rail ?

I thought the same, but they did go over the same brick built bridge 6 times, so I suppose they can be forgiven for the editing /continuity problems. I don't normally watch Top Gear as I can't stand Jeremy Clarkson, but this episode was quite funny. Don't know how they managed to crash a "Peak" through the caravan at the end though.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
For me,the best episode of Top Gear is when they travelled Vietnam on motorbikes.
That's a classic! Whenever it's on , i still watch it.:biggrin:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Never seen it. Any programme that promotes cars and car use is an instant turn off for me. As if we haven't got enough of the damn things already!

Top Bottom