1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ardechoise 2008

Discussion in 'Sportives' started by gezza, 13 Apr 2008.

1. is anyone going over to France to do this www.ardechoise.com i am entered into the 171k la volcanique ride cyclo competition catergory

2. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

No but I've done it twice. Great event and fantastic local support and atmosphere. Nice cycling shirts too (see my avatar!!)

3. one of friends has got the shirt,not too sure about the colours:ohmy: very,how should we put this...hmmm...:blush:

4. nic

nic New Member

The Ardechoise is a fantastic event. I got around the 3-day Gorges-Ardeche route last year and it was brilliant. Sadly I won't be there this year. 2009 for me.

Gezza, have a good one :blush:

5. CotterPin

CotterPin Senior Member

Did it several years ago and, like Rich P, got the cycling shirt. 'fraid I have to agree with gezza - it is a little hmmmm... and I cannot claim to have worn it in a long time. The event itself is brilliant.

6. Zoom

Zoom New Member

Yes; going for the 2nd time (did the Ardechoise 216 in 2005) doing Le Sucs this year, a fantastic event; really well supported and not too hard. I'm also doing the Gorges on the Thu and Ventoux on the Monday after.

7. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Gay?!!!!!

How very dare you!

8. Zoom

Zoom New Member

perhaps you'd like to tell one of these nice Ladeez that you don't like it..

[​IMG]