Are the Tories still nasty?

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I'm thinking the question was answered the moment you put a Guardian link up.

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
The same way they were bleating about GP practices being sold off to American firms, when in actual fact not a single GP practice in the nation belongs the the NHS? Every single one had already been in private hands since 1947, butnit didn't stop iold Hindsight from complaining.

I seem also to recall that it was the Blair administration that initially had a policy to privatise up to 40% of the NHS, and as late as 2006 Blair stated that could be achieved as soon as 2008. Fortunately, parliamemtary opposition - much ofmit from his own party - and sufdenly economic turmoil threw a spanner in the works of that one,

Emperor Blair also had plans to "strengthen the internal market" to counter the cost of rising equipment and medicines - a direct quote from the old warmonger. (Off topic, but does not using blatant lies to justify an illegal war not make a party at all nasty?)

"We need to use suppliers of private health care to the full" is a another direct quote from Blair, this one from 1997 when he first got his hands on the cookie jar.

Both main parties are nasty, shyster, lying, racist, NHS selling, self serving, over promising and under delivering dinosaurs, and it still amazes me in this day and age that partizan politcal observers conveniently overlook massive failings from their own teams track record to accuse the away team of the same. Even scarier than the parties themselves, is the thought that people this blinkered are actually allowed a vote.

Landsurfer

Über Member
“ Both main parties are nasty, shyster, lying, racist, NHS selling, self serving, over promising and under delivering dinosaurs, and it still amazes me in this day and age that partizan politcal observers conveniently overlook massive failings from their own teams track record to accuse the away team of the same. Even scarier than the parties themselves, is the thought that people this blinkered are actually allowed a vote. "

My post of the year so far ... Thanks Drago.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What is really amazing is that Max Headroom hasn't managed to capitalise on it. Brings to mind George Orwell's quote about Stable Baldwin: "As for [Stanley] Baldwin, one could not even dignify him with the name of stuffed shirt. He was simply a hole in the air".

The same way they were bleating about GP practices being sold off to American firms, when in actual fact not a single GP practice in the nation belongs the the NHS? Every single one had already been in private hands since 1947, butnit didn't stop iold Hindsight from complaining.

I seem also to recall that it was the Blair administration that initially had a policy to privatise up to 40% of the NHS, and as late as 2006 Blair stated that could be achieved as soon as 2008. Fortunately, parliamemtary opposition - much ofmit from his own party - and sufdenly economic turmoil threw a spanner in the works of that one,

Emperor Blair also had plans to "strengthen the internal market" to counter the cost of rising equipment and medicines - a direct quote from the old warmonger. (Off topic, but does not using blatant lies to justify an illegal war not make a party at all nasty?)

"We need to use suppliers of private health care to the full" is a another direct quote from Blair, this one from 1997 when he first got his hands on the cookie jar.

Both main parties are nasty, shyster, lying, racist, NHS selling, self serving, over promising and under delivering dinosaurs, and it still amazes me in this day and age that partizan politcal observers conveniently overlook massive failings from their own teams track record to accuse the away team of the same. Even scarier than the parties themselves, is the thought that people this blinkered are actually allowed a vote.
My local medical practice is run by NHS Highland which would not suggest private ownership.

Adam4868

Guru
Corbyn literally waved papers about on live TV about privatisation of the NHS...crying about it now is a little too late.

Baldy

Don't hold back now Drago, come out and say exactly what's on your mind. No need to be shy.

Top Bottom