are you a real cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Bloody hell only just managed a 74! [Hangs head]

Nice little site that.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
apologies if this has been done before, but since I got a fantastic score

I thought that it could do with an airing

http://www.bike99.com/realcyclist.html

Show-off. 67 here, so not quite keepin' it real. But the consolation is that it gives me great pleasure to think of you falling off in a ford and being asked for a repeat performance by the surrounding kids...

BigSteev

63, but I fail to see how not being able to effect a repair gains you points, it just shows a lack of imagination and inventiveness.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
thomas said:
I got a pathetic 33 :sad: Don't I get 100 points for the helmet camera :cheers:
Ditto! I wasn'ty going to post about this sad low score, but seeing yours prompted me to come along to keep you company. :cheers:

tyred

Legendary Member
I can't really answer most of those. I have never came across a ford in the road. In Ireland, we have bridges, a wonderful invention for getting across water. I have never failed to repair something at the side of the road (I would class this as a good thing). I used to deliver 4 stone bags of potatoes on a Raleigh Twenty as a teenager but is that just shopping or a comedy item? I don't know tbh. I have never had a bike nicked but bike crime doesn't exist around here. I have never had any reason to try and take a bike on a train. There are no trains and not many buses around these parts anyway.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
BigSteev said:
63, but I fail to see how not being able to effect a repair gains you points, it just shows a lack of imagination and inventiveness.
ahem! Three bike smash-up on an otherwise empty road in the Outer Hebrides leading to banana'd wheel! That's imaginative and inventive!

Top Bottom