Arise Sir Tom !!!

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
That's incredible, where did you read that?
Assuming it's this, 'Mick had a bit of a tickle'.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/tragedy-four-members-midland-family-19714955

dodgy

Legendary Member
Yes it is the same one I originally referred to. Whatever the official relaxation it was clear by clear by Christmas that Government and Scientists were basically saying don't meet up. I knew enough not to meet up with my parents and they did too.
We made the same sacrifices and took the same precautions, the rules 'allowed' us to do so much more, but we actually thought about it. CHRIST!

DRM

Veteran
Press reporting his family is with him in hospital. How, you can't visit covid patients.
I would hazard a guess that if the family are there, it's not for a social how you feeling hospital visit, if they are there the hospital staff may be expecting the worst possible outcome, that's why

midlife

Guru
Visiting is banned in our hospital but is allowed for a small number of reasons including end of life care :sad:

Having said that I hope it ends well

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
RIP Sir Tom.

DRM

Veteran
How very sad, I had an awful feeling that's why his family were at his bedside, a true hero and an inspiration to the nation, R.I.P Sir Capt Tom

Not comfortable with the idea of the NHS as a charity. But no doubt that sir Tom had good intentions - and lifted our spirits in dark times.

RIP Sir Tom - you won't be forgotten.

Top Bottom