Arise Sir Tom !!!

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
We should have a bank holiday in his memory.
We should properly fund the NHS in his memory.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
People are seriously overthinking this. The man became a public figure due to his extraordinary efforts during the pandemic. Noting his passing is a reflection of the public mood.

I can well imagine if Govt had not marked his passing, people would be indignantly claiming "Look, this man did so much and they don't give a ****"

Incidentally, the £33m he raised did not go to core services in the NHS. As has been pointed out, the NHS is not a charity and has been fuuly funded throughout. His money bought sandwiches -

1612346960363.png

1612347045233.png

NeverFromConcentrate

Posters on CycleChat are using his life and death as an excuse to berate the government.
Gosh, I’m beginning to realise that you NeVeR miss a chance to to frame it as ‘slagging off’ your beloved Tory government, do you?! :notworthy:

Grant Fondo

Oswalds legs look strangely human?
Why can't those nasty people who trolled Sir Tom be brought to justice? It needs to get to the point where the Directors of Twitter, Facebook, and all the other online platforms face the music too for allowing this to happen.

matticus

Über Member
Why can't those nasty people who trolled Sir Tom be brought to justice? It needs to get to the point where the Directors of Twitter, Facebook, and all the other online platforms face the music too for allowing this to happen.
People can be sh1t. That's the main problem.

Luckily the family kept that stuff from him (they say).

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Getting outraged about these people is just what they want, a shocked reaction. They should be publicly laughed at and have the P taken out of them for their obvious mental issues.

Nobody likes becoming a joke.

Top Bottom