Arranged Ladybower times

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
We will meet at Fairholmes carpark .We should arrive from Leeds 10-15 to 10-30.Hope to meet up with a lot of you.

longers

Legendary Member
Ok, which one is the Fairholme car park?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I was hoping you'd know Longers - that makes two of us - not got a clue - I'm assuming up the road by Ladybower off the A57 somewhere......not that the road goes far, so we can't get that lost.......can we ?

Still hoping to make it, so long as it's not hissing it down....

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Just a sec. The coordinates are 53 degress, 24 arcminutes and 01 arcseconds north and 1 degree 44 and 28 west. There are 3 car parks below this as bonj has pointed out. On Langranger map 110 173893

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Never been.Just got the info off google.Hope it's not lashing it down.Dodgy forecast at the moment though..

longers

Legendary Member
fossyant said:
It must be easy to find - top end of Ladybower before Derwent - information centre, loo's, bike hire etc.

That'll do for me, I remember it now.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
At the mo brill sunshine in Leeds.How bad must it get for you all not to turn out.Forecast not brill for sunday at the mo.But i would like to pass it on this weekend.Due to many other things going on.Family and cycling wise.Keep an eye on this thread for more info.

marinyork

Tomorrow's forecast is not good!

longers

Legendary Member
Sunday's isn't too bad though. I'll be there come rain or shine (barring abduction or other unforeseen circumstances).

marinyork

The sunday forecasts I've seen haven't been detailed. The beeb's one just looks like a blob for sunday. Probably means a couple of small showers and the rest all right :biggrin:.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yup, me and Longers are coming over - out and back for us - 9.00am meet near Glossop and then over the top - forecast is bad for tomorrow with heavy showers, but Sunday is getting better..... keep a check on met check...

Anyone heard from old man Bonj.......it is he who is supposed to be picking it up, the rest of us are hangers on !

As it's an out and back I'll be going - at least we can dry out in the cafe..... and it's nice and early, although Frank probably won't be out if it's 'orrible - too much cleaning !!!

Anyone wanting a Manchester run, PM me or Longers....

Top Bottom