As much as what he's done is wrong...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

He's been honest and if cycling's 'progressing' then he'll be picked up by a team if not...then its gone nowhere is still back there...

What do you reckon :biggrin:

German rider Jorg Jaksche, whose one-year doping suspension finishes on June 30, has told Eurosport he will give himself until July to find a new team.

The 31-year-old, who has previously ridden for Telekom (1998-2000), Once (2001-03), CSC (2004) and Liberty Seguros (2005-06), admitted to having been involved in the blood-doping network of Spanish doctor Eufemiano Fuentes though he has never failed a test.

Jaksche said: "If I have not found anything by July, I will have to be honest with myself. I can't and have no desire to wait for ever.

"The UCI and race organisers have said they are not against my return but nobody wants someone who has spit in the soup."

However the 2004 Paris-Nice winner added: "None of the riders I have met have been hostile to me and my relationships with them have been completely normal."

Pulled from - http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/23042008/58/jaksche-sets-deadline.html

Dave5N

Über Member
If he doesn't get a team doesn't mean there isn't progress. There are plenty of younger cyclists coming through, and less sponsorship to go round.

Top Bottom