attacked in brixton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

Just heard from my other half that on his ride home between clapham and bixton, that some "youthz" had stopped another cyclist, demanded his bike, but he managed to ride off. He was chased and one of them thumped him on the side of his head!!! He warned my other half and another cyclist. He had called the police.

be carefull out there folks.

(ride home was fun, not as bad as yesterdays wacky races, but still RLJs, with one, i was just waiting for the claret as the bus just missed him. He went throguh red light and thought he could just keep going. Another cycled through red light, got off his bike past the white line, pushed it over the road between oncoming traffic, and carried on)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Feral Yoof seem to be getting more brazen.

trudilou

Jeez. Makes me glad I'm not commuting in London. The worst I've had so far is a yoof in medallions and a hoody ride his bike straight at me on our local cycle path, making me swerve into the verge. Didn't bother giving him the satisfaction of a response. Partly because I was worried he'd turn round and come after me and there was no one else around to help me!

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

around 19.00, not sure of the road, will have to find out. No police about so people can do what they like, it's proven over and over again.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

No, thing is they have the upper hand as they behave like pack animals and us normal people think they all carry knives and AK47s. (the knives they prob do.)

Jim_Noir

Jake said:
No, thing is they have the upper hand as they behave like pack animals and us normal people think they all carry knives and AK47s. (the knives they prob do.)

My Muay Thai trainer always gets asked by newbies "How do I defend myself against a knife" He tells them about the old Thai art of Nike in such a situation.

Top Bottom