Attn Waffles, Cathryn, Buggi etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's that time of year again! Now that the giro is on TV there's a couple of things you should really be looking out for...

Alberto Contador's buns ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm poetry in motion :sad:

(now can anyone find me a photo? you only get photos of his head on google images)

wafflycat

Tried having a search through the daily images from the Giro that appear on www.cyclingnews.com ? Occasionally you'll get something in Lycra worth downloading there ;)

Maz said:
You girls are sick.

We're off the sick-ter scale...!
Anyway, if you can't beat em: http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12271

wafflycat

Phatoot! Mr Wafflycat is my sex toy and he's lovely. And, as I have been known to say to him, as Mr Wafflycat is 59... when he was in his 20s would he have thought that when he reaches the age of 59, that he'd still be regarded as *PPHHWWOAAAR*enough to be a sex toy... ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would like someone to find a picture of Marzio Bruseghin taken last Tuesday, 20th May, when he was on the Podium.:smile: I think he was on the podium twice, once for winning the Time trial, and then again when he took the pink jersey. He looks particularly pleased with himself in the second photo. Find that photo, someone please, and you might see what I mean.:sad:

Top Bottom