Audax UK questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AudaxUK

Regular
Audax UK invite you to take part in its questionnaire.

Whether or not you ride audax events, we'd like to hear about you, your riding, and your thoughts about Audax UK and audax events.

This questionnaire will help inform us what's important to you, the rider, when we're making decisions about where to take Audax UK in the future.

You can complete the questionnaire online at http://www.aukweb.net/home/audaxquest/. It only take a few minutes, and your individual answers will be kept confidential.

Cheers!

Danial (Audax UK press secretary)

PpPete

Legendary Member
already done !

Noodley

Done, good to see an online version as I could not be arsed with the paper version.

As an aside, any chance of there being an option of electronic version of Arrivee, rather than sending out paper version?

fimm

Veteran
Done, but the formatting of the radio buttons is really horrible, they are not lined up properly at all.

Alun

Guru
Done, but the formatting of the radio buttons is really horrible, they are not lined up properly at all.

+1

jay clock

Massive member
done. Not what they want to hear but I am put off by what appears to be a strongly male dominated style event with the participants being slightly loner-ish. That is my perception so sorry to offend the sociable females that take part. Or sociable males.

Good news though is anyone who spends their time trying to get more people out on bikes.

Happy cycling!

Top Bottom