Autumn Ride (2 day Wiltshire Road Tour)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nantes23

:idea: Hello All,

I am personally organising a group ride approx (12 riders) on the weekend of 14-16th October 2011.
It will be based at a hotel near Swindon and the aim is to treat it like a mini Sportive style event.
So I will provide route maps,lunch(sportive style feed stops),drinks,accommodation for 2 nights,vehicle back-up(for luggage etc),
some spares and first-aid.
It will also include on the Friday night a meet and greet at the hotel with a meal included.

I want it to be an end of season social group BUT still a challenge!!!
We aim to cover approx 80+miles on Day 1 (Saturday) and 70+miles on Day 2 (Sunday)
We hope to be back at our base hotel , no later than 5pm on the Sunday so everyone can get home.

The cost I will need to confirm but I reckon around £150-£160 each.
THIS IS A NON-PROFIT EVENT to me,I just need to cover all my costs as I am sure you will understand.

The overall aim is that I want to use this as a launch pad to put further events on in 2012 in the form of starting a small business
if I get a good response and some positive feed back.
p.s - I already have some people interested.

So Are You Up For The Challenge ?:blush:

Let me know what you think.
Happy Cycling!!!!!!! :tongue:

OP
OP
N

nantes23

Hi Fellow Cyclists!!

Any takers ?
This is an opportunity to go on a mini tour without the hassle of carrying luggage,finding accomodation,decent food etc.

A chance to meet up with like minded riders.
I want to make this a regular social get together with the challenge of putting in some decent miles as well.

Cost price only for the weekend (no extra profit for me) as you are my 1st guinea pigs so to speak.
Good discount for all who join me this time , with regard to next years events.
Fri evening meet and greet and meal.Sat/Sun riding.

DATE 14-16 October 2011 WHERE Wiltshire and surrounding area.

Chris @ Red Man Road Tours ( we are on facebook)

Top Bottom