Back to the commuting forum!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Over the Winter I didn't feel like I could be contributor to this board as I wasn't commuting..... Well, first commute of the year yesterday -a bit huffy and puffy but did it. I fired up the browser this morning and came straight here.

I'm just hoping the weather over here improves a little and gets a bit warmer. Got to get back to 100 mile weeks.

This now means I feel totally vindicated in giving completely poor advice, inflammatory opinions and scoffing at other people. Hurray!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
'Ello - has the snow and ice gone - what's the temps now....?

OP
OP
Nigeyy

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Snow and ice completely gone... but there was a frost on the windshield of the car this morning, so it's been a tad chilly still in the mornings.

Actually, this was my 3rd attempt to 1/2 commute into work (parking car 1/2 way) -one time I got *everything* except my front light mount (yeah, that was fun when I had the bike, shoes on, helmet on, gloves on, rear light flashing, cyclocomputer reset and then I went to attach my front light....) It was too dark so I didn't do it, another time I was up all the night before with a thumb infection (seriously, it was painful!) so bagged commuting that day as well. Third time is a charm!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Welcome back to Commuting, Nigeyy !

Just think how much better your weather is going to be compared to ours soon. You'll be back to those 100 mile weeks in no time.

Top Bottom