Bad Timing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
The best day of the year so far for cycling and I am not on two wheels, with all my nice new just arrived summer gear waiting to be used, some Campag Heritage 3/4 bib tights and Campag Tech Motion half zip jersey, I also get around to putting some cleats on my new summer shoes.

Had to work from home this morning as I needed to take the car for it's MOT. Then someone at work decided to arrange an important meeting at lunch time meaning I had to pick up the car and drive straight to work in order to make it on time.

On the positive side, it passed the MOT, on inspecting the new MOT certificate I realised I have only driven 2000 miles since the last years MOT but have ridden 3000 miles in the same period. Also my better half passed her driving test yesterday, part of the incentive for her was she would get the car, I have only commuted by car 3 times this year, so no great loss.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The best day of the year so far for cycling and I am not on two wheels, with all my nice new just arrived summer gear waiting to be used, some Campag Heritage 3/4 bib tights and Campag Tech Motion half zip jersey, I also get around to putting some cleats on my new summer shoes.

Was lovely at 5 am , shorts and SS jersey :biggrin:

nich

I feel your pain! Lovely day, but yesterday evening I started feeling horribly fatigued. Was up all night with some kind of stomach bug and still got it. I feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.
wacko.gif

I've had the last three days off and haven't been on my bike since friday...mind you I broke a bone in my hand on friday so I have an excuse, but looking at the great weather while twiddling my thumbs is making me sad.

Nice to know that I am not the only one with a recent breakage Gaz
rolleyes.gif
I don't feel quite so hard done by now.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Stop fussing...my motorbike failed her MOT - £180 or so to get her fixed.
tongue.gif

One of the reasons I got rid of my Triumph Sprint ST was the running costs, buying two sets of tyres, at £300 a set, every year is a real pain.
Although the running costs of cycling seem a little steep, but they are generally self inflicted as I buy alot of things I want rather than really need.

Top Bottom