Baldie-Blokes!

would you want to be cured of baldness

• oh yes. Being shiny on top is no fun and really cold in winter

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • No way, man, I pity those hairy blokes with their low sperm counts

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yeah, you lot. Going tomato-red in the sun and reflecting the moonlight at night.

If there was a painless, cheap cure for your condition, would you take advantage of it?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
If you were in that position, what would you say? An offensive question IMHO. And before you ask, no, I have a full head of hair.

mark barker

If the option was to have treatment to prevent hairloss in the first place, I'd have jumped at the chance 15 years ago. Now I'm used to the reverse mohawk, although I find myself wishing the rest would go, save the need to keep shaving it!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
If you were in that position, what would you say? An offensive question IMHO. And before you ask, no, I have a full head of hair.
I am in that happy position - and I would say that I do feel sorry for you hairy blokes with your low sperm counts!

colly

Re member eR

Sorry, I don't understand why you would think this an offensive question.

As for me.... Well I have a head of hair, with tastfully arranged gaps. And I don't think I would take the cure if it were available.

Norm

This is quite funny really, as dell favours the polished look and you are hairy, and highlights one of the dangers of taking offence on behalf of someone else.

I'm happy with none. I was happy when I had some. It's not something that I think about, it's just the way I am. It's not like I have chosen either way.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I am going bald at the front and in a strip down the middle and I'm lucky that I have a smooth head (no weird lumps and bumps or oddly shaped bits!). I just clipper-cut it to grade 2 all over every week and forget about it. No shampoo, no trips to the barbers, towel dry in 10 seconds!
cool.gif
I used to be very self-conscious about it when I was younger, but since I've discovered that women don't seem to mind one way or the other about baldness and some of them actually prefer it, it doesn't bother me anymore.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
If the option was to have treatment to prevent hairloss in the first place, I'd have jumped at the chance 15 years ago. Now I'm used to the reverse mohawk, although I find myself wishing the rest would go, save the need to keep shaving it!
........... is the right answer. I do get fed up of having to attend to the bushy bits at the side though. Also, even though I have been going bald for at least 10 years I was a bit shocked when riding to work in the sub-zero temps this winter to feel a bitter cold patch on the top of my pate.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
There is treatment. A close friend of mine uses it. You have to take it at the first onset of signs of losing hair but it does work. He tells me its up to him when he goes bald as then he stops taking the medicine.. Tough decision to make!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Sorry, I don't understand why you would think this an offensive question.

As for me.... Well I have a head of hair, with tastfully arranged gaps. And I don't think I would take the cure if it were available.

OK, shall we pose another question along similar (offensive) lines?

Yeah you lot, having to use make up to cover that ugly birth mark.

If there was a painless, cheap cure for your condition, would you take advantage of it?

Not quite so "funny" now is it?

Top Bottom