Bank holiday plans?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
We're going to try and get a family day out at Dalby Forest, and on one of the other days we're hoping to leave Little Ms. Admin with her Grandparents and meet up in one of the local beer gardens with some of our friends we haven't seen in a long while.

What have you got planned?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

asterix

Comrade Member
Dalby Forest? Hope you are all taking MTBs?

I am returning to York and may head out to the Wolds for a spin. The rest will be up to Mrs A, I suspect!

ThePainInSpain

If the weather is ok (and it's not looking good at the mo) I will be getting out for a good ride and getting on with some maintenance on the parcela (that's the plot, we have 3000m2 of land).

It really is different here to the UK, in the UK everything will be open and the big DIY and Furniture store will be heaving.
Here, everything is closed from Thursday to Sunday. The Holy Week (Semana Santa) started last Sunday and continues through to next Sunday, and everyday there are Parades and Holy Processions taking place.
In the cities, like Malaga there is often more than one procession taking place at a time, in different districts of he city.

So basically I shall be avoiding the towns and staying close to home.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I will be on the FNRttC on Friday night, and then I am working on sunday and monday.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
After spending two weeks buried somewhere at the back of the University library, furiously working on assignments, I shall chill out, go for a big bike ride, relax, do a bit of DIY in the back garden to prepare for the make-over, see friends, if the weather is good have a BBQ.

Stephenite

Membå
We are off to the country for a few days. Like 'The Pain in Spain' everything closes for easter here, except the bars and kebab shops, so you feel a little isolated anyway. None of that silly parading up and down here tho.

Hope to do a bit of cycling in Rondane National Park, depending on my back and the needs of our little family.

Happy Easter to one and all :smile:

It was going to be an epic couple of days' mtbing in wales but as my other half has got a heavy cold we'll probably be staying at home. I've taken the following week off so we're going touring in northern scotland for a few days - it's important that he's well enough for that as it's a bit of an annual event.

Maz

Guru
Days out with the family (Easter hols an all that)...then maybe a bit of fly or course fishing with my nephew (son still thinks it's boring, teen daughter only interested if Justin Beiber comes fishing with us).

Half the family is working over the Bank Hols this year so I may end up sitting in the garden with a book and glass of wine. Work's and other stuff has been a bit hectic recently and a little enforced downtime sounds ok to me.

I have a bunch of jobs to do round the house too so I won't be totally hibernating!

HelenD123

Guru
Having a girls night out on Friday with my landlady. She's warned me she can drink so it could get messy :ohmy: . Just going to laze around for the rest of the weekend and rest up. Work's been very busy lately :sad: .

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Saturday Evening is my sister's 30th - so that should be good.

The rest is going to be pretty crap - poorly elderly in-laws / one hospitalised - won't bore you ! Worse task will be working out all the tablets my MIL takes (talking about 30 a day :ohmy: )

Top Bottom