Beautiful couple of weeks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I can say this out loud now, as the weather reports are predicting a down turn in the weather (so I'm not cursing it or anything)...but, haven't the last couple of weeks been a joy to ride in.

Warm Mornings (well, warmer), lighter evenings, Rising and setting sun, sound of birdsong, being able to sit OUTSIDE pavement cafe's...I can't wait for the proper summer.

I've been so happy riding in the last couple of weeks that, today I tried for the "four in a row" commute!!

To be honest, I think it will end as 3.5 in a row as I'm just to knackered to face the ride home. Chitty will be enjoying a break and taking a ride in the boot of my car (not a-la Sopranos) tonight!

now, if only it could stay light untill I get home at night........:wacko:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
It has been rather wonderful. I'm happy to see that a little cloud has scared the fair weather red light jumpers back onto the London Tube Network.

Out of curiosity who uses what for their weather reporting? I generally use Metcheck.com on my mobile.

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
HaloJ said:
It has been rather wonderful. I'm happy to see that a little cloud has scared the fair weather red light jumpers back onto the London Tube Network.

Out of curiosity who uses what for their weather reporting? I generally use Metcheck.com on my mobile.

The bedroom window

and sometimes GMTV

OP
OP
jonny jeez

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
Don't be so lazy, ride home! Just go slow and eat loads beforehand.

:wacko:

Just what I need...Guilt as well!!...thanks BM;)

No, I really cant, my car is back from the dealers this morning so I need to get it home and cant really do it tomorrow....plus there's a T in the day and ...er...I have a slight sniff...and errr

Oh bugger, maybe then

sigh

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
BentMikey said:
Wasn't Metcheck owned/run by a convicted paedophile? I'm not certain, but google seems to support this.

:biggrin: well colour me shocked. I'll check the links as I think it's about time I changed my affiliations.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Sorry Jonny! I'm only giving you guilt for your own good, you know you'll love it by the time you're 15mins into the ride. "Ride your bike until it hurts, then ride it some more".

Debian

HaloJ said:

Met Office web site and teletext mainly, sometimes the BBC web site. Sometimes one of the multifunction displays at work which has a local weather conditions & forecast section.

BentMikey said:
Wasn't Metcheck owned/run by a convicted paedophile? I'm not certain, but google seems to support this.

Is that relevant in any way?

Top Bottom