Been away for nearly 3 weeks...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Yeh, Fab Foodie hasn't been seen for a while.

I heard he had been arrested as a spy.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well, it's good to be back!

I was holidaying in Northern Spain, the bicycle abandoned for a Boogie-board and a little surfin' with the kids. Chuff, it was nice to see the sunshine for a bit, spend nearly 3 weeks in just shorts and T-shirts. The UK weather thius 'Summer' has been shocking.

The whole 'spy' thing Noodley was just a rouse to allow me to slip out of the UK unnoticed (I sent my boss out to Russia to deputise for me in my absence).

3-bikes, the Waspies are very much dead and gone thanks, no doubt they'd have died of cold by now, so the mass poisoning was very much a kindness.

I've had a quick look about the boards and I think sittingduck is correct, everything is just as was when I left. The comforting thing about cc is its likeness to Groundhog Day or maybe Eastenders, where you can miss 20 years of nightly episodes and pick up the plot like you'd never been away.

There's no place like home...

(BTW, who's Glen Miller?)

maverick

The beige coloured black singer, McJackson is still dead.
His personal doctor, who was paid $25000 a week to keep him alive has been implicated in his demise.
What I wan't to know, IZZ!!!
How eff'in stupid would you need to be to kill the bloke who pays you this amount of money for FA?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

maverick said:
The beige coloured black singer, McJackson is still dead.
His personal doctor, who was paid $25000 a week to keep him alive has been implicated in his demise.
What I wan't to know, IZZ!!!
How eff'in stupid would you need to be to kill the bloke who pays you this amount of money for FA?

Good question!

On the Plymouth to Santander ferry there was a Jacko impersonator who had performed at MJ's birthday. He was very good I have to say. I told a chap at work about the MJ impersonator, he said "what? did he just lie on the floor?" :tongue:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Gerry Attrick said:
bonj has given up cycling and is now researching eco-friendly methods of removing the pink colouring from marshmallows.

Only after he's put the bicycle mudguard business into terminal decline...

Top Bottom