Beinn 20 (Small) For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Small Beinn 20 for sale. Genuinely, used only twice as my youngest son doesn't like cycling, this bike is as good as new and has been chipped and registered with the police. Full paper history, plus usual items that come with the bike from Islabikes. Spare seat I think for girls that came with the bike. Apart from one small abrasion on the down tube which may be covered or polished off, this bike is unmarked; brake pads, tyres, saddle, wheel levers, nuts, rubber handles, pedals, etc. all appear as on a new bike. Manufacturers grease still on chain. Perfect present. Immaculate (and I mean immaculate) condition hence price £150.00.

Would prefer collection in Essex, but will deliver in local area and to City of London. Not thinking of post sale at this point. Happy to display prior to sale and/or pics (which I've yet to take) but first caller/inspection will buy.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If in a few years time you haven't sold it mate.. I'll take it off your hands for he who is yet to be born.. :eek:

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Here's the pictures:-
ChrisKH_2006

ChrisKH_2006

ChrisKH_2006

ChrisKH_2006

ChrisKH_2006

ChrisKH_2006

ChrisKH_2006

becky

I have sent you a mail but not sure how I go about these things. Is this bike stillfor sale, would be very intrested.

jacqs

i have just seen your ad for the Beinn 20 bike. It is the bike that i am looking for and I wondered if it was still for sale. I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks. Jacqs.

Top Bottom