'bent morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Went out in Norbert this morning. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Cold though. Mind you, I must be getting fitter as I even managed the big chainring today. Hurrah!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Glad you enjoyed it.
Must admit, when I saw the thread title I had an image of something a bit more salacious, if you see what I mean. I must clean my act up a little.;)
*feels slightly disgusted with self. Only slightly, mind*

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
When you say "in" Norbert, does that mean it is one of those bents with all round body work? (I know there's a jargon term for it but can't for the life of me think what it is.)

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
No, I mean the actual bit of plastic or fibre glass or whatever it is that goes all around the bike. You sometimes see pictures of just the heads of eccentric looking chaps peeping out of them.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
BentMikey said:
Velomobile. But not Norbert.

But velomobile sounds a bit er ... well ... French.

Couldn't we anglicise it and call it a speedwagon?

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

With regards to Norbert, I am cradled in his lovely comfy mesh seat, so I feel as if I am enveloped in him rather than sitting on him, so to speak.
Norbert is my mobile deck chair.

No doubt The Doctor will cast some double entendres upon my being enveloped or sitting upon... :angry:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I am now I've seen you!:smile: Especially since I might be seeing you on Sunday;), if I go on the Norfolk ride.

You might even see me building up a sweat while labouring away beneath you.:biggrin:

Because I might be on a bent, and you won't be.:angry:

wafflycat said:
With regards to Norbert, I am cradled in his lovely comfy mesh seat, so I feel as if I am enveloped in him rather than sitting on him, so to speak.
Norbert is my mobile deck chair.

No doubt The Doctor will cast some double entendres upon my being enveloped or sitting upon... :biggrin:

Must...resist
must.....resist

Can't resist...

If you want a double entendre, I'll give you one!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

IGMC

Top Bottom