1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berated by a driver

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by BentMikey, 22 Oct 2007.

1. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

On my way to work this morning, a driver beeped me, overtook me, and then pulled in ahead to tell me a whole long spiel about how "You shouldn't be on the road". "No-one can see you". "You haven't got any insurance".

It was really funny, he pulled in and stopped on double red lines and I told him off for that, and that he shouldn't talk to invisible people else men in white coats would come and take him away.

2. magnatom

magnatom Guest

:rolleyes: Seems to be funny season at the moment. I think when people are exposed to less daylight they seem to become more aggressive.

How did he react to your comments? That was a much better response than my last effort :rolleyes:

3. OP
    OP
    BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

It's not me, that's a crib - the men in white coats comment is a recumbent special courtesy of Mr Legs Larrington, well known for his superlative humour. His jaw did drop when I told him he was parked illegally on the double reds. Oh, I also told him I did have insurance, but I didn't need any.

4. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

what an idiot. where to these people get off?

5. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I think it would have been better to shoot him in the head.