Berated by a driver

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by BentMikey, 22 Oct 2007.

1. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

On my way to work this morning, a driver beeped me, overtook me, and then pulled in ahead to tell me a whole long spiel about how "You shouldn't be on the road". "No-one can see you". "You haven't got any insurance".

It was really funny, he pulled in and stopped on double red lines and I told him off for that, and that he shouldn't talk to invisible people else men in white coats would come and take him away.

2. magnatom

magnatom Guest

:rolleyes: Seems to be funny season at the moment. I think when people are exposed to less daylight they seem to become more aggressive.

How did he react to your comments? That was a much better response than my last effort :rolleyes:

3. OP
    OP
    BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

It's not me, that's a crib - the men in white coats comment is a recumbent special courtesy of Mr Legs Larrington, well known for his superlative humour. His jaw did drop when I told him he was parked illegally on the double reds. Oh, I also told him I did have insurance, but I didn't need any.

4. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

what an idiot. where to these people get off?

5. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I think it would have been better to shoot him in the head.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice