W

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tiger10

Über Member
You need to look for a pair specifically for long bottoms.....

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I've been wearing Assos F1 Mille for at least 15+ years, probably longer. I'm not sure if this particular style is still in production. I have five pairs so haven't needed to look for them recently. I think they are fantastic.

Shortly before I retired I saw a really good deal and bought three pairs to add to the two I already had. Basically I knew it would be hard to afford them on a pension.

Be prepared to pay £90-160. Depends where you shop and what deals are around. £90-100 is usually achievable.

When you try on any bib short be sure to bend in to a riding position to check the fit.

Mike_P

Guru
What bib shorts do you all recommend, every pair I buy fit me perfectly up top but are always tight around the lower area.
What suits one person may not suit someone else. Suggest look up the size charts for those you have tried and then look at size charts for others to see if the change you need can be established.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Look out for Scrunch Bum fit.

Another one for Assos, both Tights and Shorts. One of my main reasons is I am a shorty and Assos shorts seem to be shorter than other makes of shorts in the leg, also the tights, they are about the only make that don't have me looking like Nora Batty . Also i am suprised tall people can get into them ( especially the tights) as my mediums are fairly digging in on my shoulders never mind a 6ft er ( who would be half a foot taller)

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Another one for Assos, both Tights and Shorts. One of my main reasons is I am a shorty and Assos shorts seem to be shorter than other makes of shorts in the leg, also the tights, they are about the only make that don't have me looking like Nora Batty . Also i am suprised tall people can get into them ( especially the tights) as my mediums are fairly digging in on my shoulders never mind a 6ft er ( who would be half a foot taller)
Yes I'm the same re leg length. It makes a big difference. I've found Funkier bib longs generally fit me very well. I'm 5'6" and 29" inside leg.

Top Bottom