Bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
need something for the winter now the leg warmer zips have gone. Thinking of these;
dhb Pace Roubaix Padded Bib Tight. Not sure about sizing though and Wiggle reviews don't shed much light. I'm a bit of an odd shape - Short legs and fairly broad in shoulders. If anyone has any expereince of the sizings for these I would be grateful for any info.

goody

Veteran
I bought a pair last month. Very warm, they must have been on offer when i bought mine as I think they were £40. Size wise I got a Medium pair, I'm 5'10'' 32'' inside leg and about 12 stone. They feel quite close fitting when not on the bike but I have put on a couple of pounds recently if a large is any longer they would be too long. I would have said the sizing seems to be for tall slim build rather than short and stocky if that helps.

VamP

Banned
need something for the winter now the leg warmer zips have gone. Thinking of these;
dhb Pace Roubaix Padded Bib Tight. Not sure about sizing though and Wiggle reviews don't shed much light. I'm a bit of an odd shape - Short legs and fairly broad in shoulders. If anyone has any expereince of the sizings for these I would be grateful for any info.

I have these. They are very good and great value. I am 6'1'' and 33''waist and inside leg. The Large size fits me comfortably, I might be able to squeeze into Medium, but haven't tried. I would say their sizing chart on Wiggle is fairly spot on. I also have the Aeron Pro bib shorts, in Medium this time, and that is also a good, if snug, fit.

avsd

Guru
I have a pair of medium - 5'82, 121/2 St and 19" inside leg. They are a comfortable fit and are wearing well/

MattHB

Proud Daddy

I've just got some and wow, amazing. I'm 6'6 and (loosing) broad width and the biggest size fit great, perfect leg length.

OP
OP
Winnershsaint
Thanks for everybody for that. i'm 167/8cm (around 5'8 and a half tall). Trousers/jeans off the peg are usually small size ie M&S 29" inside leg with 36" waist.hoping to get into a 34" in the new year as most are now only held up with the assistance of a belt. So I'm thinking that a medium would probably be about right. Unless anyone knows different.

Enw.nigel

So I'm thinking that a medium would probably be about right. Unless anyone knows different.

I have the medium in the Pace Roubaix Padded Bib Tights and find them comfortable. I am 34" waist, 30" inside leg and 5'11".I intend to agree with you and medium should be fine.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I have the medium in the Pace Roubaix Padded Bib Tights and find them comfortable. I am 34" waist, 30" inside leg and 5'11".I intend to agree with you and medium should be fine.

Also 35 waist & 30 leg but a bit more short arse 5'9" and the mediums Pace' fit perfect.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Can't get Max Wall out of my mind....

6'3 38 waist and 32 leg and the biggest size in these fits really well, very very comfortable too. In fact, they're easily as comfortable as my Gore 3/4s and only beaten by my rapha cross bibs, which are stupidly comfortable and will take a hella lot of beating.

Top Bottom