Bib Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enw.nigel

Now that we are coming to the end of the season for bib tights and will soon be in our shorts thought I would start planning for next winter in case their are any sale offers on bib tights now.
I have been wearing the Dhb pace roubaix padded and De Marchi unpadded with Dhb padded undershorts this winter but would like to up the quality of the pad for next winter.
Any of your suggestions for bib tights would be helpful without being too pricey - £80 ish.
Many thanks.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Schutt.....

OP
OP
Enw.nigel

Enw.nigel

Thanks ianrauk. You recommended the Schutt Bib Shorts to me in another thread which I am going to buy (waiting for payday). They do not appear to have any bib tights available on their website. Might be a case of waiting until next season if I get on with their bib shorts

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They have the Roubaix Bib Tights available for £49 rather then the usual £79

The other place for good tights I have found is Lusso.
Lusso Roubaix have seen me through many cold FNRttC.

edit: the Shutt Tights are out of stock.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I bought some Protec unpadded roubaix bibtights from petracycles last year for about £30 iirc. They're pretty good, but waaaay too long - I got a medium size and they seem designed for someone well over 6ft.

So, here's a supplementary question: where can I buy bibtights suitable for a shortarse like me?

d.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

I've got Lusso Coolmax bibs and while they are a quality item for the price I find them cut too high at the front, the heavy seam digs uncomfortably into the base of my rib cage. I must get Mrs SJ to do an alteration of some sort.

Wobblers

Euthermic

Another vote for Lusso here. Lusso Max Repel tights have been a godsend on chilly FNRttC (hi Ian!). They're not particularly water repellent, but they are warm, as are the roubaix version.

stu1903

Über Member
I bought a pair of Tenn bib tights and find them really good. Only cost £24.99

Top Bottom