Bicycle collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The TattooedCyclist

Well after many months and a lot of learning and a few pounds customising my bikes I have finally finished. My bikes are complete as I want them.on 4 of the bikes I have garmin bike mount kits, so I can use my edge 705 on them. apart from the ribble and the felt I have replaced most parts. My teacher was mainly youtube videos and a couple of good books.My supplier was mainly ebay. the last items I purchased were the zefal spy mirrors and they are brilliant to use etc.....

my collection---->:thumbsup:

View: http://youtu.be/l1nGKHAFnbM

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Sweet!

Love the customised mudguard on the Raleigh; the Felt looks Stealth-cool and the Dawes is primo!

Do you know 4f from Felixstowe? Been out for a spin with him, ping me if you're up for a ride.

Incidentally, where do you get your ink? Do you rate anyone local?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Ridley looked nice enough, other than the mirror!

That Dawes is absolutely disgusting, what were you thinking?

The livery is a re-occurring theme, a bad one at that.

OP
OP
The TattooedCyclist

The TattooedCyclist

Sweet!

Love the customised mudguard on the Raleigh; the Felt looks Stealth-cool and the Dawes is primo!

Do you know 4f from Felixstowe? Been out for a spin with him, ping me if you're up for a ride.

Incidentally, where do you get your ink? Do you rate anyone local?

thanks mate! I dont know 4f from felixstowe. If you want some ink done, I had mine done at new image studios bent hill felixstowe with chris, really nice chap.......and a great tattooist........

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Takes Daft Punk on a whole new level. To shouty for me and a bit OTT on the stickers. Some nice bikes though

Reminds me of the limited edition Livestrong Devo bike that I love, though I wouldnt be seen dead on it. :smile:

devo-bike1.jpg
4067136014_41285545c0.jpg

devoauctionflierR2-thumb-400x378-323.jpg

Chris-H

Über Member

Dan_h

Cool collection!
thumbsup.png

I love the felt fixie, very cool ( I would have gone with less stickers and a more stealth look on it, but that is just a personal preference).

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Takes Daft Punk on a whole new level. To shouty for me and a bit OTT on the stickers. Some nice bikes though

Reminds me of the limited edition Livestrong Devo bike that I love, though I wouldnt be seen dead on it. :smile:

devo-bike1.jpg
4067136014_41285545c0.jpg

devoauctionflierR2-thumb-400x378-323.jpg

That bike is a death trap, just look at the brake leavers in relation to the bars, how do you get a good grip on that?

Top Bottom