Bicycle Helmet Research - Short Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hands up who wears them but isn't convinced they actually work B)

NorfolkNewbie

I wear a helmet but wish they could make them more chic - even the chic ones look geeky... But then whatever the "look" I think it's better to be safe than sorry even if the jury is out. It's not worth the risk really... it's not exactly hard putting a helmet on. B)

blazed

220lb+
I dont wear a helmet my skull is triple butted and barring a colision with a P&O ferry unbreakable.

Filled it in. Could do with more space for the written answers. Also gave the impression of being slanted rather than an objective survey.

darkstar

blazed said:
I dont wear a helmet my skull is triple butted and barring a colision with a P&O ferry unbreakable.
]
Yeh judging by the majority of your posts there not much up top to protect anyway B)
I wear a helmet, never had to use it thankfully.

Shaun

Founder
Maybe a chat with a few forum members beforehand might have been a better way to introduce yourself and your project / survey.

Some of us like a hug and a kiss before getting down to the nitty gritty ... B)

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Shaun

Founder
It's the one-post wonders that I'm not too keen on. "Hello, help me do my work" ... and we never hear from them again.

No follow-up; no sharing of information they've gained from CC'ers; and no ciggie / cuddle afterwards ... B)

Wheeledweenie was an example of how to do it. She asked, shared, chatted, and in fact ended up staying.

I'm not suggesting everyone who wants to do a survey should become a CC regular, but it would be nice if they took part a bit and gave something back in the process.

Besides, I'm sure a few more people might be more interested if they knew a bit more of what the survey was about, and could have some interaction with the researcher beforehand.

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Top Bottom