Big Dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Time, 0500 hrs:ohmy:

Place, a small park in Bermondsey!

Me, cycling up a cycle path, and I see a man standing in the middle of the path shining a torch around on the grass etc?

Me thinks, 'this is unusual':sad:

Then, I see his arm is extended, as if holding a lead!

Me thinks, OH! This does'nt look good.:wacko:

So I wring my bell.

Man visibly jumps, then runs towards dog. shortening the lead as he goes.

I go hurtling past as fast as I can , with very large dog (and man) being pulled along by dog,snapping at my rear wheel!

Oddly enough instead of cussing, I was profoundly gratefull to the man for not letting his dog eat me ( and my bike) for brekkie!:tongue:

Now safely at work!:wacko:

Notsoblue

Damnit, I thought you'd spotted Tim Westwood :tongue:

Mr Pig

We cycle past lots of farms and get chased by dogs all the time ;0) They rarely actually bite at you, they just like making a noise. it was three border collies last week :0)

OP
OP
D

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Mr Pig said:
We cycle past lots of farms and get chased by dogs all the time ;0) They rarely actually bite at you, they just like making a noise. it was three border collies last week :0)

Ye , I was brought up on a farm and have been chased by lots of different animals, and believe me this Dog wanted to eat me!

Mr Pig

It can be pretty scary. Two big, massive killer, death dogs walking purposefully towards you and the limp owner saying 'It's ok, they won't touch you' :0.

Never seen Dog Borstal !!!

Top Bottom