big one in the morning.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bishops storford to Southend..........about 47 miles each way.

I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew on this tho........I shouldn't have let myself get talked into it on the hottest day of the year.....

hope it rains!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Take it easy, drink and eat - you'll be fine. Good luck/

Bigtwin

Relax - I often have a big one in the morning. Takes the weight off your mind - just remember to leave the window open and the fan on.

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
just got back!! blimmin mammoth:biggrin:

I drank 6 litres of water, eat a big roll with pasta in, 2 croissants, some flapjack and some chips on the front........
1 cider in 'pappillon' on the front and 2 scrumpys in Battlesbridge.......:biggrin:

I do indeed have a mangina and completed..........

100.02 miles!!!!!:ohmy::thumbsup::biggrin:

I'm going for a shower now, cos I stink like an old horse

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Excellent...so how did you get the 0.02 - another lap of the close...been there too, on a 60 training run - ended up going up another bloody big hill just to get the 60 - still in under 3 hours was good....

Bet the pint's were nice - I'd be too tempted to stay..... 6 litres of water - crikey.....

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
.02..............It matters!!

coming up the last hill it was clear that We were going to be about 1/4 of a mile short.....5 or 6 laps of the fire station yard sorted that out!!

My knee is very sore now....old football wound and my left arm following an altercation with a bus which I will put another thread up about later;)

Tynan

Veteran
fossyant said:
Excellent...so how did you get the 0.02 - another lap of the close...been there too, on a 60 training run - ended up going up another bloody big hill just to get the 60 - still in under 3 hours was good....

Bet the pint's were nice - I'd be too tempted to stay..... 6 litres of water - crikey.....

60 miles in under three hours? with hills?

:ohmy:

Top Bottom