Bigmouth Strikes Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheCharityShop

I enjoy the ebb and flow of debate on this site afterall robust discourse is the meat and potatoes of online forums like this but it has come to my attention and no doubt the constituency of Cycle Chat that we have an annoying bigmouth in our midst

Not willing to name this person i do find this member sticks their irritating oar in to every available discussion to give platform for their righteous holier than thou know it all righteous indignation

I now find this contributer a repellent malign influence on cycle chat who is systematically eroding my enjoyment of the cut and thrust of discourse for fear they will target my contributions with snide righteousness

Out of politness i will not disclose the identity of the stick in the spokes
wacko.gif
, the buckle in the wheel
sad.gif
, the slow insidious puncture
angry.gif

im sure you will come to your own conclusions

Hip Priest

Veteran
Don't get me wrong, but isn't it a bit odd to be speaking on behalf of 'the constituency of Cycle Chat' after only three weeks as a member?

Go the the bit at the top where it says Signed in as TheCharityShop and click on the little white down triangle alongside it. Select Manage Ignored Users from the drop down menu and input the name of the person that is annoying you. Apart from anything quoted by others you will then be free of them henceforth.

Moss

I enjoy the ebb and flow of debate on this site afterall robust discourse is the meat and potatoes of online forums like this but it has come to my attention and no doubt the constituency of Cycle Chat that we have an annoying bigmouth in our midst

Not willing to name this person i do find this member sticks their irritating oar in to every available discussion to give platform for their righteous holier than thou know it all righteous indignation

I now find this contributer a repellent malign influence on cycle chat who is systematically eroding my enjoyment of the cut and thrust of discourse for fear they will target my contributions with snide righteousness

Out of politness i will not disclose the identity of the stick in the spokes, the buckle in the wheel, the slow insidious puncture

Like your member name! The Charity Shop? Did you ever see the film Bambi? Thumper says: If you cant say something nice? I'ts best to say nothing at all!! Charity begins with tolerance and end with compassion! Hope you have a good day; and reconsider your thread content.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
If you are going to complain publicly about another forum member you should either put up or shut up.

Coming on all holier-than-thou about the alleged sins of an anonymous member you have taken a dislike to makes you look like a bit of a prat, TBH.

rowan 46

Über Member
Go the the bit at the top where it says Signed in as TheCharityShop and click on the little white down triangle alongside it. Select Manage Ignored Users from the drop down menu and input the name of the person that is annoying you. Apart from anything quoted by others you will then be free of them henceforth.

that sounds like a good idea its what I did.

Tyke

Out of politness i will not disclose the identity of the stick in the spokes, the buckle in the wheel, the slow insidious puncture

We all see things we don't like, we all say things that some others don't like, that's what it's all about in a forum you can't please everyone all of the time as you have seen from the response to your original post. If you don't like it don't read it.

lukesdad

We all see things we don't like, we all say things that some others don't like, that's what it's all about in a forum you can't please everyone all of the time as you have seen from the response to your original post. If you don't like it don't read it.

Too late I just have :biggrin: