BIKE ID please (Specialized Roubaix)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSK

Hi

Can anyone ID this this please;

48721800386_deafa8bbd1_b.jpg

Year?

I have seen an identical one for sale at £525, owner says he has no paperwork but bought it new in 2017. I cannot find any others in this colour around that model year and the more modern ones all seem to have internal routing.

Its got a full 105 groupset, external cabling and different wheels. I believe the wheel are original but, different to the one in the picture. Rest of the bike is identical to the picture. But I have my doubts the seller saying its a 2017 mode.

Pictures indicate the bike is in need of a service/tlc so ideas on price would also be welcomed.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
More like 2010 - the swirls on the Head Tube/fork are from then. Not 2017 as the design is different.

https://www.thebikelist.co.uk/specialized/roubaix-elite-compact-2010

Reactions: DSK
OP
OP
DSK

DSK

FossyAnt - Thank you ever so much for the ID and idea on price.

I love my Trek 2.3 but that stays in the Midlands and I thought it would be nice to get another reasonable used bike for use down south during the week.

Re the Defy - its a bit too far but anything between Berkshire/Midlands is OK as I drive 1,000 miles a week between home and commuting.

OP
OP
DSK

DSK

One last question, is that frame a man's model or is that the ladies version?

vickster

Legendary Member

OP
OP
DSK

DSK

Thank you very much for the suggestions, I have reached out to the owner of the Boardman linked.

Top Bottom